(May 16, 1993, Georgia, Tbilisi) is a technical documentation specialist of the Information Security Department of the Digital Governance Agency of the Ministry of Justice of Georgia, founder of the Internet publication "Leader" (https://lideri.ge) and a doctor Ph.D. in political science. His research interests include cyber security and information security, kinetic and artificial intelligence development processes, global political processes in the digital dimension.
2015 - he graduated from Gori State University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Business and Law, majoring in journalism (additional major - tourism). The academic degree of Bachelor of Social Sciences was awarded.
2017 - he graduated from the Faculty of Social Sciences at the Caucasus International University, defended the scientific topic: "Information Warfare Strategy and NATO's New Geostrategic Tasks" and was awarded the academic degree of Master of International Relations.
2021 - he defended his dissertation at the same university on the topic: "Cyber war - a modern threat to national security and a new dimension of political conflict" and became a doctor of political science.
1999-2011 - he studied at the 133rd Public School of Georgia, Tbilisi.
(in Georgian) "The century of digital technologies and contemporary international political challenges of cyber security", Georgia, Tbilisi, 2022. P. 173.
- (in English) "Geopolitical Countours of Modern Information Warfare Russian-US Confrontation Line from Baltic Sea to Black Sea”, refereed international scientific journal - "ANTE PORTAS Security Studies", No. 13. Number 1. 2019. PP. 119-131.
- (in English) " Reflection of Cyber Warfare Phenomenon in National Security Strategies - Myth and Reality on the Example of the United States", refereed international scientific journal - "American Studies Periodical", International University of the Black Sea, No. 12. 2019. PP. 73-80.
- (in English) " Cyberwar as a Phenomenon of Asymmetric Threat and Cyber-Nuclear Security Threats", referenced international scientific journal - "Modern Historical and Political Issues: Journal in Historical & Political Sciences". – Chernivtsi", Chernivtsi National University, N 40. 2019, PP. 50-57.
- (In Georgian) "The Concept of Cyber War and the International Security System of the 21st Century", Caucasus International University. Referred international scientific journal - "Polito/Logos". II edition. 2020. PP. 22-33.
- (in English) "Cyber threats and asymmetric military challenges in the context of nuclear security: analysis of Ukrainian and international cases", Ukrainian peer-reviewed international scientific journal - "Ukrainian Policymaker", volume 7. 2020 PP. 20-27.
- (in English) " The cybersecurity of Georgia and threats from Russia", international scientific journal referred to by the University of Lodz, Poland - "Eastern Review", volume 9. 2020. PP. 2-16.
- (in English) "Black Sea Region Security, Cyber Welfare and New Technologies", refereed international scientific journal - "ANTE PORTAS Security Studies", No. 15. Part 2. 2020. PP. 25-33
- (in English) "Eu Cyber Security Strategy and Economic Threats”, refereed international scientific journal - "ANTE PORTAS Security Studies", No. 16. Part 1. 2021. PP. 81-93.
- (in English) "NATO and EU cyber security environment and standards", Ukrainian peer-reviewed international scientific journal - "Ukrainian Policymaker", volume 9. 2021 PP. 4-11.
- (in English) "Geopolitics of the Russia-Ukraine war, Russian cyberattacks on Ukraine-Georgia and expected threats", Ukrainian refereed international scientific journal - "Ukrainian Policymaker", volume 10. 2022. PP. 27-36.
- (in Georgian) "Military-political dimension of cyber security in the 21st century", LEPL – Davit Aghmashenebeli National Defence Academy of Georgia, Current issues of National Security, Collection of the Papers of the Papers of the scientific-practical conference, 2022. PP. 32-45.